On 1st February 2020, OneStage raised a glass to celebrate 20 years of concert tours in Europe and worldwide. We thought we would take this opportunity to share a few memories and poignant events from the past 20 years:
- Driving around Europe delivering posters during Petrol crisis of 2000. Our first summer of business!
- Goodbye Franc, Lira & Deutschmark, Hello €uro 2002!
- First largescale concert (and with a full house!) in The Dvorak Hall, Rudolfinum in Prague, 2006
- First Big Band tour to the Montreal Jazz Festival Canada, 2007
- First youth orchestra tour to China, 2008 (Olympic year)
- Travel disruption from eruption of Eyjafjallajökull volcano in Iceland, 2010
- OneStage home city, London hosted the Olympics, 2012
- Juggling maternity leave: Eight babies (our potential future tour managers!) born to OneStage staff between 2003 – 2015
- The plummeting pound and the UK voted for Brexit, 2016
- The Royal Wedding of Harry and Meghan in Windsor, 2018. Some of us were there & one of the OneStage babies sang at the wedding
- The launch of our Musique en scène Festival in the Loire Valley France, 2019
OneStage in numbers since 2000:
- Number of tours to date: Over 1,260 tours have travelled throughout Europe and worldwide since the year 2000
- Number of concerts organised: 3890 concerts and counting!
- The largest tour (most participants): 172
- Our most popular destinations: France, Italy, Belgium and Germany
- Number of countries we currently arrange concert tours in: 42
- Number of OneStage team members: 9
- Our experience: More than 125 years of combined experience in the travel and music industry
- Languages: Eight different languages spoken in the office
- Musicality in the team: We play piano, violin, viola, clarinet, saxophone & sing!
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all our clients who have travelled with us over the years for your continued support and friendship. We look forward to the next 20 years!