There’s something for everyone in Wallonia regardless of your age or ensemble type. From riverside festivals to stunning collegiate churches and local brass bands, our relatively undiscovered neighbour is well worth a visit.
In Wallonia we recommend:
- A tour and tasting in one of 220+ breweries
- Exploring some of the smaller towns in the Ardennes region such as Durbuy
- Discovering Dinant and visiting the citadel as well as the home of Adolf Sax
- A day trip to Walibi Theme Park and Aquapark
- Kayaking or cycling in the Ardennes
- Taking a trip underground and visiting some caverns. Choirs might like to give an informal concert!
To reach Wallonia
- Allow 3 to 4 hours from Calais by coach
- Nearest airport: Brussels or Charlerloi
- Eurostar via Lille or Brussels & local train