Prague is a great starting point for visiting the Czech Republic but we highly recommend exploring further afield where enthusiastic audiences await visiting musicians.
In the Czech Republic we recommend:
- Taking a boat trip on the Vltava River to see all the main sites of Prague
- Visiting the ancient silver mine, church and historical town centre of Kutna Hora
- Touring and tasting the beer in Plzen
- Visiting the spa towns of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne
- Exploring the UNESCO World Heritage town of Český Krumlov, one of the most exquisite towns in central Europe.
To reach the Czech Republic
- Allow 18 hours to Prague and 16 hours to Karlovy Vary from Calais by coach
- Nearest airport: Prague