With France on our doorstep many of the northern areas of the country are obvious destinations for a short music tour at competitive prices, all year round.
In Northern France we recommend:
- Discovering the world renowned Champagne cellars in Epernay and the city of Reims, former royal city
- Visiting seaside locations in Brittany including UNESCO heritage site Mont St Michel and sampling fresh seafood, gallettes and cider
- Educating yourself at some of the many WWII museums and D-Day landing beaches in Normandy and viewing the Bayeux Tapestry
- Being inspired by Monet’s Gardens at Giverny
- Basilique St Thérese in Lisieux, France’s second most important pilgrimage site
Whether on a first time visit, or if you have visited countless times in the past, the famous and lesser known sights of Paris never fail to impress.
In Paris we recommend:
- Taking in the spectacular sights of the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral from a boat on the Seine.
- Day visits to the science museum and Aquaboulevard water park
- Leaving Paris for a day to explore Versailles
- Strong musical connections with international composers
- Spending a day at Disneyland Paris
For Brittany & Normandy
- Allow 4 - 8 hours from Calais by coach
- Direct ferry to Cherbourg or Caen with Brittany Ferries
- Nearest airport: Dinard
For Paris & Reims
- Allow 4.5 hrs from Calais by coach
- Eurostar to Paris. Change trains for Reims
- Nearest airport: Paris